March 11, 2008

She's Hard Core

I really enjoy being impressed. Not that my opinion should mean anything to those that impress me, but it still stands to reason that being truly impressed by something is just fun. It means that something you might have expected to go in one direction took a sudden turn that resulted in an ending not attainable by most. To me this makes you truly hard core.

I've met several hard core individuals recently, and although they vary widely in the industries they represent they are all hands down impressive people who inspire me to kick a little a** every now and then.

Cheers to people who challenge us, mentor us, inspire us, and belong on the wall of Hard Core. And cheers to being challenged and inspired to be hard core, may we all attain it one day.

No comments: