October 24, 2007

Fingerprinting Appointment Set!

Okay okay, I've tried really hard not to title each post with a ! at the end, but all of the updates at this point are so unbelievably exciting that I just can't help it. Today we received our appointments for fingerprinting with CIS which will complete our CIS application and result in our CIS approval - the last piece needed to complete our dossier. We're set to be fingerprinted on Friday, November 2nd at 1:00PM. Once that is complete we'll receive our CIS approval (the I-171H form) and shortly after will send everything off to CHI at which point it will be officially out of our hands. I'm so excited that our fingerprinting date is set and was received so quickly - only about a week after we sent in the application! If things continue to go as smoothly as they have been our dossier will definitely be in Ethiopia by the holidays. YEAH!

1 comment:

Dan, Misty & Ashar said...

Reading your blog made me feel so much better about the I600A. From every other blog, I thought that we were so behind. yeah for you guys! You are getting so close now. I am very excited to follow along with your process. You give great updates by the way!