November 9, 2009

Ooh La La Sunday

60's and sunny in November after having close to zero sunny Sundays over the summer will most certainly net you this: Every freakin person and their grandma out walking the streets and raking the leaves and chatting it up with the local wildlife and finding any and every excuse to just BE OUTSIDE. So we did be outside. All day.
Ooh La La Sunday

Sure my cat may have eaten my yogurt, but he did it while I was soaking up some much needed Vitamin D and just enjoying watching my son picking the frozen vegetables from our pathetically neglected garden. We actually found ourselves playing bowling with the semi-frozen green tomatoes down our front hill for a while. Now if that's not a solid tribute to the land I don't know what is...
Ooh La La Sunday.

No comments: