November 14, 2007

And The Winner Is...

The Stokke Xplory



And even better, we got it for 20% off! One of my girlfriends has access to a corporate perks program that allowed her to share a 20% discount with friends and family for the month of November - talk about timing! All of the reading, DVD's, articles, and advice we've encountered regarding adoption and attachment stress the importance of the mother and father establishing themselves as the primary caregiver. This stroller is going to be extremely helpful in that regard because it rotates 360 degrees so that the child can face mommy while out and about. Thanks Grandma Camp!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Awesome stroller! You'll have to tell us all about it when you get it.

I'll be spending the rest of my evening at Modern Tots - I just had to come back really quickly to tell you that I am loving their site!